Cancer Update from John Hopkins Hospital
No plastic containers in microwave.
No water bottles in freezer.
No plastic wrap in microwave.
A dioxin chemical causes cancer,
especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells
of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic
Bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.
Recently, Edward Fujimoto, Wellness
Program Manager at Castle Hospital ,
Was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.
He said that we should not be heating our
food in the
Microwave using plastic containers...
This especially applies to foods that
He said that the combination of fat, high
heat, and plastics releases dioxin
Into the food and ultimately into
the cells of the body...
Instead, he recommends using glass, such
as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic
Containers for heating food... You get the same results, only without the
So such things as TV dinners,
instant ramen and soups, etc.,
Should be removed from the container and heated in something else.
Paper isn't bad but you don't know
what is in the paper.
It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved
From the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous
Placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the
Heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and
drip into the food.
Cover food with a paper towel
This is an article that
should be sent
To anyone important in
Bottled water in your car
This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and
said this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most common
cause of the high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia .
A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and the
Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in
The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain
chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not
drink bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to all
the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know and be
aware and just might save us! The he at causes toxins from the plastic to
leak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Use a stainless steel Canteen or
a glass bottle when you can!
LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND / DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE.
More about this article:Sent to Friend
Posted on: 2009-01-17
Last Modified on: 2009-01-17
Rate this forward:
Viewed: 2708 times
Sent to others: 0 times